The following are included in he updated:
- Addition of compatibility with “XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR”
- To ensure that autofocus performs as expected, upgrade the firmware for the camera.
- 2. Improvement of “Exposure compensation/exposure indicator” in EVF
- Values are added to the scales of the indicator for better visibility.
- 3. Improvement of Movie-record button operability
- To avoid an accidental movie shooting, the delayed time will become longer between the moment you press the button and a movie shooting starts or ends.
- 4. The phenomenon is fixed that images are not recorded with the set interval when “INTERVAL” in “INTERVAL TIMER SHOOTING” is set to 5 sec or less. In this case, the setting of “IMAGE DISP.” in “SCREEN SET-UP” will change to “OFF” automatically.