The update includes:
- Tether shooting is available by wireless communication
- Option of “ALL” is added to AF mode.
With this option, select “All” in the AF mode so that you can select the AF mode and Focus Area size by only using the Command Dial.
- Function extension for “Shutter AF” and “Shutter AE”.
With the update, you can specify different settings for AF-S and AF-C in “Shutter AF” and for AF-S / MF and AF-C in “Shutter AE.”
- Options of “-6” and “-7” are added in the EVF BRIGHTNESS setting.
With the additional options, even in an extremely low-light condition, the brightness of the EVF does not distract you from shooting.
- Switchover of the main and sub displays in the Dual Display mode.
The update allows you to switch between the main and sub displays in the Dual Display mode.
- Function assignment to the Rear Command Dial.
You can assign a specific function to be activated when the Rear Command Dial is pressed.
- Image transfer speed becomes faster to a smartphone or a tablet from a memory card in the slot 2.
- The phenomenon is fixed that in MF mode, a focus can shift in a specified condition (ex. repeated CL shooting).