The update contains:
- Support for backup/restore of camera settings via FUJIFILM X Acquire
Once connecting a camera to a computer via USB cable, the “FUJIFILM X Acquire” allows users to backup/restore camera settings to/from a file. Copying all camera settings from one camera to another is available.
- Support “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO”(Macintosh)
Once connecting a camera to a computer via USB cable, the “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” enables users to convert RAW files with X Processor Pro. The first batch processing will also be available. The “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” can be downloaded from the FUJIFILM website for free.
- Improve radio flash controller usability
The upgrade allows users to shoot with compatible third party studio flash in high speed sync. or TTL mode via their radio controllers.
- Support for “Instax SHARE SP-3”
Additionally, “Instax SHERE SP-3” has become compatible with this camera.
- OFF is added to the function allocation of the CONTROL RING SETTING
- Focus point can be chosen when zooming in for precise focus.
When zooming in for precise focus, you can choose the focus point by using the focus stick (focus lever).